With Browns' linebacker D'Qwell Jackson still seeking medical opinions on his injured pectoral…
How Bad are the Injuries?
- ILB D'Qwell Jackson's pectoral injury is a significant blow to the Browns and player. A report circulating that Jackson could be out anywhere from four to eight weeks may be a little too positive. TheOBR has been told that four weeks is out of the question and eight weeks may be a little soon. The only way to know for sure is how well treatment progresses, but a pec injury is one which usually takes a considerable amount of time to heal. - Starting CB Eric Wright had his leg wrapped after suffering an injury during practice. TheOBR has been told the injury is a pulled hamstring, and not a strain as some have suggested. Wright is receiving treatment, initially the prognosis was Wright would be out of action a couple weeks, but he could return as soon as this weekend, if his leg feels good on Friday. - OL Tony Pashos missed time early in camp due to illness. Now, after limited practice time Pashos is struggling with a shoulder issue that has caused him to miss practice sessions. - CB Brandon McDonald has been out with an ankle sprain. McDonald had been having a fantastic camp prior to the ankle injury. McDonald is receiving treatment and returned to practice on Thursday. - DL C.J. Mosely has been on the PUP list for training camp. Mosely is close to returning, but may not be removed from the list until the Browns first pre-season game. - DL Shaun Rogers continues to work inside the Browns training facility, as well as getting some work on the exercise bikes and blocking sled to gauge his progress from lower leg surgery. Rogers looks in great shape, but the Browns are taking a slow approach with the standout lineman. Look for Rogers to be out a couple more weeks, at the most.
1,445 Fans online
- Your mascott choice: The Dawg vs The Elf
- Cavs proving they are still an incompetent organization !!!
- How much difference would Sammy Watkins make in 2014, Browns?
- Pick or make the your own Cleveland Browns scenario for 2014
- Cavs Insider Forum