With a little over a month to go before the draft takes place, much will change, but here's how we see it now. With most of free agency already having taking place, some of the needs of the teams have changed.
We still have the Browns taking WR Sammy Watkins, for the fifth-straight week, but have added QB Derek Carr as their second pick in the first-round, although they might have to trade up to get him. We have the Browns adding a cornerback at the top of the second round.
There are several changes in the top 10, including at the top spot with the Texans grabbing DE Jadeveon Clowney.
This is our fifth installment of our 10 week Mock Drafts.
1. TEXANS—Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. RAMS— Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
3. JAGUARS— Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
4. BROWNS—SAMMY WATKINS, WR, Clemson—For the fifth week in a row, we still have the Browns adding the best play making WR opposite of Josh Gordon to give them immediate game breaking weapons.
5. RAIDERS--Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A & M
6.FALCONS—Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
7. BUCCANEERS— Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A & M
8. VIKINGS—Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
9. BILLS—Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
10.LIONS—Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma St.
11.TITANS—Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
12. GIANTS— Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
13. RAMS—Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
14. BEARS—Timmy Jernigan, NT, Florida State
15. STEELERS—Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
16. COWBOYS—Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
17. RAVENS— Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
18, JETS—Marqise Lee, WR, USC
19. DOLPHINS—Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame
20. CARDINALS—Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
21. PACKERS—Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio St.
22. EAGLES—Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.
23. CHIEFS—Odell Beckham, WR, LSU
24. BENGALS—Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio St.
25. CHARGERS— Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
26. BROWNS—DEREK CARR, QB, FRESNO ST.—If Carr gets past the Raiders and Vikings, the Browns will likely target him but might have to trade up to get him.
35. BROWNS--Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech—Browns able to address a glaring need with a starting caliber cornerback.
BROWNS Sleeper pick at 35. -- Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin- Browns get the inside linebacker to pair and learn under LB Karlos Dansby.
Follow on Twitter @FredGreethamOBR
TheOBR's Fred Greetham will do a mock draft every week up until the draft takes place on Thursday, May 8. He will take a stab at prognosticating the first 26 picks since the Browns currently own the 4th and 26th picks in the first round. For a bonus feature, he will also list who the Browns might take in the second-round (35th overall).
Fred's Mock Draft v. 5.0
Top pick remains the same, but Nos. 26, 35 have changed.