1. TEXANS—Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. RAMS— Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
4. BROWNS—Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson—Browns can add the best play making WR opposite of Josh Gordon to give team immediate game breaking weapons. Rather than take a QB they don't feel is the ‘franchise' guy, they add a big weapon for Brian Hoyer. This also adds insurance in case of a Gordon mishap along the way.
5. RAIDERS—Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
6.FALCONS—Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
7. BUCCANEERS—Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
8. VIKINGS-- Blake Bortles, QB, Central Fla.
9. BILLS—Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
10.LIONS—Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma St.
13. RAMS—Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.
14. BEARS—Timmy Jernigan, NT, Florida St.
16. COWBOYS—Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
21. PACKERS—Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame
22. EAGLES—Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
23. CHIEFS—Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon St.
24. BENGALS—Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
25. CHARGERS—Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
26. BROWNS—C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama—Browns have void to fill with departure of D'Qwell Jackson to the Colts and Mosley is deemed the best on the inside. They might have to trade up to get him or take Wisconsin ILB Chris Borland. QB Derek Carr is in play here, but will come down to who fills the biggest need.
35. BROWNS—DEREK CARR, QB, Fresno St—Again, Carr might not be available at this pick, thus if the Browns want him they will have to move up to get him. If they use the 26 pick on Carr, they could take Borland here. If they want to go QB, watch for Jimmy Garoppolo from Eastern Illinois.
Sleeper pick at 35: RB Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio St.
Send your thoughts, comments and feedback to Fred on Twitter @FredGreethamOBR